The Lounge

Navigation

Purpleflower

Poggy
    Mrs Pete
    Mrs Pete

Purpleflower

Post by Poggy on 17/1/2016, 23:59

I was mooching on Nina's 'buying' thread and I spotted a post from Purpleflower.

What ever happened to her?
    The fact that she is still listed under her name, as opposed to 'Guest' - does that mean that she is still a member but just doesn't post any more??
    Mrs Slurpsmas
    Lady of Leisure
    Lady of Leisure

Re: Purpleflower

Post by Mrs Slurpsmas on 18/1/2016, 01:44

I have wondered about PF and I miss her posts! I do hope she's ok. Like NCG she is the only one who we don't know the identity of irl.
    Jennifer Yellow Hat
    Badger Whisperer
    Badger Whisperer

Post by Jennifer Yellow Hat on 18/1/2016, 08:08

I tried to find her email address as I did email her once many years ago but couldn't find it unhappy
    adora
    The Explorer
    The Explorer

Post by adora on 18/1/2016, 08:54

I think she got upset when one of her threads didn't get much response and so posted that this wasn't the place for her anymore unhappy It is sad and I have often wondered how she's getting on.
    Nina
    Post Whore In Da House
    Post Whore In Da House

Post by Nina on 18/1/2016, 09:20

adora wrote:I think she got upset when one of her threads didn't get much response and so posted that this wasn't the place for her anymore unhappy It is sad and I have often wondered how she's getting on.

That's what I remember too. unhappy

I miss her, her posts were always interesting!
    Poggy
    Mrs Pete
    Mrs Pete

Post by Poggy on 18/1/2016, 10:04

Yes - I think because we didn't know much about her, it made her more intriguing somehow.

I suppose the fact that she didn't delete her account means she might come back one day.

I don't know how people do it - just suddenly stop posting - I just couldn't do that!!!
    CyberCandyGirl
    Lounger
    Lounger

Post by CyberCandyGirl on 18/1/2016, 12:42

It's sad. I hope she comes back. unhappy
    La Bomba
    Lounger
    Lounger

Post by La Bomba on 18/1/2016, 13:23

adora wrote:I think she got upset when one of her threads didn't get much response and so posted that this wasn't the place for her anymore unhappy It is sad and I have often wondered how she's getting on.

I can understand Purp's pov, tbh. She was always such a laugh on here and very supportive.
    adora
    The Explorer
    The Explorer

Post by adora on 18/1/2016, 14:03

As I recall it was another thread about the married man, posted at a very quiet time, and I do think she got a lot of support here other times, so it's a shame she felt the way she did.
    Poggy
    Mrs Pete
    Mrs Pete

Post by Poggy on 18/1/2016, 15:42

Blimey - I don't even remember that thread, so I may not have seen it to reply to it.

I think everyone gets a lot of support on here most of the time. Sometimes I miss stuff if I am busy (like now when I should really be working flogging Whip ) and so I may not comment from time to time, or, when everyone has said what I was thinking! I am sure a lot of people are the same.

I do try to acknowledge as much as I can though. smile
    smartiecat
    Lounger
    Lounger

Post by smartiecat on 18/1/2016, 18:38

I sometimes have a look at new threads on my phone at lunch but don't always have time to reply as I can only have a short break- plus I often lose the wifi connection so 'lose' threads from new posts and might not remember to search it out. So often if I'm not replying it's not that I don't want to, i either can't or forget. For those reasons I'm also often one of the many views but no posts as I just don't have time in the daytime. I do try and remember to go back and post though!  

It is a shame Purps felt that way as I do think she got a lot of support on here, as we all do. I appreciate that's just my viewpoint though and wasn't how she felt.
    Fluff
    Lounger
    Lounger

Post by Fluff on 18/1/2016, 18:44

While it's never nice for threads to go unanswered, it's rarely personal. Sometimes things get missed, sometimes people don't know what to say so wait for someone else to answer, sometimes people plan to post later and then life gets in the way. No one on here would purposefully ignore someone who needed support. And I know with Purpleflower, it had all been said by us already about the married man, so it may be people just didn't know what else to write and it came across as disinterest.
    adora
    The Explorer
    The Explorer

Post by adora on 18/1/2016, 19:48

That's certainly how I felt fluff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/12/2017, 13:50