Navigation

Games

Stru
    Lounger
    Lounger

Games

Post by Stru on 22/12/2015, 11:08

Do you play games at Christmas?
    I love a good family game  MIL has me down as Games Person this year, so I’m planning the following;

Articulate
    Cranium
    Dobble
    Obama Llama

Also possibly a few non-board games such as Slip It In – where you put a phrase/sentence under everyone’s plate and they have to try and slip it into conversation without anyone noticing. Sentences could be things like “my horoscope was bang on this week” or “I actually quite like Donald Trump”. Just something they wouldn’t normally say.

Dollyrocker
    Lounger
    Lounger

Re: Games

Post by Dollyrocker on 22/12/2015, 11:10

I love a good board game, the classics - scrabble and monopoly usually get wheeled out at some point, we have the Star Wars Monopoly set gerrin
    Stru
    Lounger
    Lounger

Post by Stru on 22/12/2015, 11:16

Scrabble - good shout.

Can't handle Monopoly!
    smartiecat
    Lounger
    Lounger

Post by smartiecat on 22/12/2015, 14:21

I love a game too Banana Tree Articulate is a favourite. Some of my family will play and others won't so it's usually a bit hit and miss. My niece and nephew can usually be persuaded (or told to get away from the xbox in my nephew's case Snowman lol ) but they're 6 and 11 so finding something that doesn't end in tears can be challenging! I've bought my nephew pieface as part of his Christmas present so I'm hoping to get as many as possible joining in with that!
    Juggler
    Lounger
    Lounger

Post by Juggler on 22/12/2015, 14:24

love a good game. We always played trivial pursuit or similar at big family gatherings when I was small and I loved this. I never liked monopoly though, too many rules. I've not played a board game in years, closest would be me and soldier sitting on the sofa being stupidly competitive over TV quiz shows like pointless, the chase and mastermind. gerrin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18/8/2017, 20:59